I love Twistori. If you’re not familiar with it, Twistori is a website that has keywords (love, hate, think, believe, feel, wish) and pulls tweets with those keywords and beautifully scrolls them on the screen. They had a screensaver that did this too, but support stopped with Snow Leopard, but I found a workaround: WebSaver. It does just what it sounds like: load a website when your screensaver is activated. The added benefit for people with dual (or more) monitors, is that it loads Twistori per monitor, which typically allows for a different keyword per screen!
So how do you get this awesomeness on your computer?
- Download WebSaver
- Open up the DMG and double-click WebSaver.saver
- Select WebSaver from your list of available screensavers
- Click “Screen Saver Options…”
- Put http://twistori.com/ in the URL field and click OK.
- Test out your new Twistori screensaver!